- Life Inspirations: AMERICAN MATHS CONTESTS AND MORE
- Teacher Insights: Learning Gene Identified
- Science Innovations: Steel-strong wonder wood is made
- Teacher Insights: Mystery of creative thinking ‘decoded’
- Science Innovations: Brain rhythms are sex specific
- Science Innovations: Pencil and paper convert heat to electricity
- Science Innovations: “Crystals of light” may become a reality
- Science Innovations: WHO warns against unhealthy intervention in birth
- Parent Interventions: Slow Eating Help Prevent Obesity
- Teacher Insights: Intentions of sporting are mostly gender-specific
- Science Innovations: The final hunt for Axions is on
- Leadership Instincts: Abusive supervision lowers productivity
- Technology Inceptions: “Street view for cyberspace” to provide flawless cyber security
- Policy Indications: Are you living in a chemical factory?
- Science Innovations: Herbicide-resistant weeds pose threat to global food security
- Parent Interventions: Bedtime Electronic Use Takes Toll on Kid’s BMI
- Teacher Insights: Dim lights produces dimwits
- Parent Interventions: Babies may Benefit from Pre-Birth Stress
- Science Innovations: “MOF” the future
- Science Innovations: We do it just the same as the fruit bats do!
New Delhi: Delhi University's fourth cut-off saw a dip of 0.25 per cent from the previous list with the highest settling at 97.75 per cent for BA (Hons) Psychology course at Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR). In the third list, LSR had pegged its highest cut-off at 98 per cent for the same course.
Second highest cut-off in the fourth list are 97.25 per cent for BA (Hons) Journalism at LSR and BA (Hons) Economics at Hindu College. The DU had announced its first cut-off on 23 June and the highest was 99.66% for BSc (Hons) Electronics in SGTB Khalsa College. About 57 per cent of around 52,000 seats in undergraduate courses in various Delhi University colleges have been filled till now. Admissions that begin tomorrow for the fourth-list will continue till July 15.
"After approval of admission by respective colleges, the applicant has to make online payment on the varsity's website till the deadline announced by the administration," a release said. Next cut-off list will be released on July 18.