Time to Apply for NIPHM PG Diploma in Plant Health Management
The National Institute of Plant
Health Management has invited applications for its PG Diploma and Diplpma
courses in Plant Health Management. The PG Diploma is of one-year duration
while diploma is of six months duration.
The one-year programme is divided in to two semesters. The features of the programme are:
1. Participatory learning in classroom and laboratory.
2. Field visits for enhancing observational skills.
3. Agro-ecosystem based analysis through Farmers Field Schools (FFS)
4. Specialization in one of the following selected areas:
a. Biocontrol Input Production Management b. Biosecurity Incursion Management c. Pesticide Management d. Vertebrate and Structural Pest Management e. Plant Health Engineering
Eligibility: A person possessing either
of the educational qualification of B.Sc. (Agri. or Hort.)/ B.Sc. in Agri.
& Rural Dev. / B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)/ M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
Fee: The unemployed candidates have to pay Rs. 62,500/- as course fee in four instalments and boarding charges as per the prevailing rates of catering service. They shall also be provided free accommodation in NIPHM hostel/quarters. For the employees of private organization, the course is offered on full payment basis i.e. Rs.2,00,000/-.
1. Unemployed students will be paid stipend up to Rs.20000/- (@ Rs.2000 per month for 10 months). 2. Students will be provided opportunity for working under Earn While you Learn (EWL) programme (@60/- per hour). 3. Scholarship is provided to a maximum of 10 students at the rate of Rs.10, 000/- per student. 5 scholarships for the students securing 80% in their graduation, 2 scholarships for children of poor farmers based on economic criteria, 3 scholarships for weaker sections SC-2 & ST-1.
The institute also offers Diploma in PHM. Eligibility: Graduates in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Life sciences/ B.Sc. in Agri. & Rural Dev/ B.Tech. (Agri.Engg.).
Last date of application: 8th July, 2019. Filled in applications can be sent to email@example.com or by post to the Registrar, NIPHM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500030 .
For details and application form log on to https://niphm.gov.in