NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card for UGC NET(National Eligibility Test) 2019 on its official website on Wednesday, May 15, 2019. Once the admit cards are released, the candidates who have applied for the UGC NET 2019 examination are advised to visit the official website of NTA- ntanet.nic.in- to check and download the NET 2019 admit card.
NTA has scheduled to conduct UGC NET 2019 from June 20 to 28, 2019. NET 2019 will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
Candidates can download the UGC NET admit card from the official website of NTA by logging in with their registration ID and date of birth. The online application process for UGC NET was commenced on March 1 and ended on 30, 2019. Candidates were given time to pay the application fee till April 1, 2019. Candidates can also follow the steps given below to download the UGC NET 2019 admit card
· Visit the official website of NTA- ntanet.nic.in
· On the homepage, click on the link which says ‘UGC NET 2019 Admit Card’
· On the new window opened, enter your UGC NET registration ID and date of birth to login
· Your UGC NET 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
· Save and keep a print out of the same for future requirements
It is to be noted that no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the UGC NET 2019 admit card. Candidates who qualify UGC NET would be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor.