- Life Inspirations: AMERICAN MATHS CONTESTS AND MORE
- Teacher Insights: Learning Gene Identified
- Science Innovations: Steel-strong wonder wood is made
- Teacher Insights: Mystery of creative thinking ‘decoded’
- Science Innovations: Brain rhythms are sex specific
- Science Innovations: Pencil and paper convert heat to electricity
- Science Innovations: “Crystals of light” may become a reality
- Science Innovations: WHO warns against unhealthy intervention in birth
- Parent Interventions: Slow Eating Help Prevent Obesity
- Teacher Insights: Intentions of sporting are mostly gender-specific
- Science Innovations: The final hunt for Axions is on
- Leadership Instincts: Abusive supervision lowers productivity
- Technology Inceptions: “Street view for cyberspace” to provide flawless cyber security
- Policy Indications: Are you living in a chemical factory?
- Science Innovations: Herbicide-resistant weeds pose threat to global food security
- Parent Interventions: Bedtime Electronic Use Takes Toll on Kid’s BMI
- Teacher Insights: Dim lights produces dimwits
- Parent Interventions: Babies may Benefit from Pre-Birth Stress
- Science Innovations: “MOF” the future
- Science Innovations: We do it just the same as the fruit bats do!
New Delhi: Digital imaging and printing solutions company Epson on Monday announced the launch of its first high-speed multi-function inkjet printer at Rs 1.2 million in India, saying it prints up to 100 pages a minute."WorkForce Enterprise" printer "WF-C20590" prints at breakthrough speeds.
"With 'WorkForce Enterprise' printer, we are bringing high-speed, high-productivity printers that deliver outstanding quality inkjet printing to enterprises. It drives productivity with 75 per cent less power consumption," Siva Kumar, General Manager, InkJet Printers at Epson India, said in a statement.
The printer's ultra-high capacity ink cartridges yield up to 1,00,000 pages in black and 50,000 pages in colour each, the company said. Due to its stable print feeding and smart design, the printer is able to print on a wide range of paper types of up to 350gsm, including paper of irregular sizes.