- Life Inspirations: AMERICAN MATHS CONTESTS AND MORE
- Teacher Insights: Learning Gene Identified
- Science Innovations: Steel-strong wonder wood is made
- Teacher Insights: Mystery of creative thinking ‘decoded’
- Science Innovations: Brain rhythms are sex specific
- Science Innovations: Pencil and paper convert heat to electricity
- Science Innovations: “Crystals of light” may become a reality
- Science Innovations: WHO warns against unhealthy intervention in birth
- Parent Interventions: Slow Eating Help Prevent Obesity
- Teacher Insights: Intentions of sporting are mostly gender-specific
- Science Innovations: The final hunt for Axions is on
- Leadership Instincts: Abusive supervision lowers productivity
- Technology Inceptions: “Street view for cyberspace” to provide flawless cyber security
- Policy Indications: Are you living in a chemical factory?
- Science Innovations: Herbicide-resistant weeds pose threat to global food security
- Parent Interventions: Bedtime Electronic Use Takes Toll on Kid’s BMI
- Teacher Insights: Dim lights produces dimwits
- Parent Interventions: Babies may Benefit from Pre-Birth Stress
- Science Innovations: “MOF” the future
- Science Innovations: We do it just the same as the fruit bats do!
Kochi : Central Board of Secondary Education has made it clear that the syllabus of NEET(UG), 2018 will be exactly same as it was for NEET (UG), 2017. There is no change in the syllabus for NEET(UG), 2018. NEET 2018 notification will be soon to published in the official website for the entrance test. It will be published by the end of January.
According to the reports, CBSE is likely to announce the final date of the test by the end of 31 january 2018. So, it's a good news for all the aspirants who are willing to pursue the various undergraduate medical or dental courses across the country should gird up their loins for the examination. So, the students are advised to do their preparations according to the days left for the competition.
There are two institutes which conducts separate entrance exam for medical and dental courses admission i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER. As per the Supreme Court guidelies in 2016, all the admission for medical and dental courses, including the private ones should be done on the basis of NEET.
However, last year the exam was conducted on 7th May 2017, and according to the experts, same expectation have been made that this year also NEET is likely to be held in the very first week of May 2018. Although the online application forms will be available from 31st January on http://www.cbseneet.nic.in