- Life Inspirations: AMERICAN MATHS CONTESTS AND MORE
- Teacher Insights: Learning Gene Identified
- Science Innovations: Steel-strong wonder wood is made
- Teacher Insights: Mystery of creative thinking ‘decoded’
- Science Innovations: Brain rhythms are sex specific
- Science Innovations: Pencil and paper convert heat to electricity
- Science Innovations: “Crystals of light” may become a reality
- Science Innovations: WHO warns against unhealthy intervention in birth
- Parent Interventions: Slow Eating Help Prevent Obesity
- Teacher Insights: Intentions of sporting are mostly gender-specific
- Science Innovations: The final hunt for Axions is on
- Leadership Instincts: Abusive supervision lowers productivity
- Technology Inceptions: “Street view for cyberspace” to provide flawless cyber security
- Policy Indications: Are you living in a chemical factory?
- Science Innovations: Herbicide-resistant weeds pose threat to global food security
- Parent Interventions: Bedtime Electronic Use Takes Toll on Kid’s BMI
- Teacher Insights: Dim lights produces dimwits
- Parent Interventions: Babies may Benefit from Pre-Birth Stress
- Science Innovations: “MOF” the future
- Science Innovations: We do it just the same as the fruit bats do!
New Delhi: Domestic handset maker Karbonn Mobiles on Monday launched its "Titanium Frames S7" budget Android smartphone in India for Rs 6,999. "Our latest offering is targeted towards the millennials who like to have a smartphone which is not just a high performance device but a one stop solution for their daily needs," Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles, said in a statement.
Available on e-commerce platform Shopclues, the device runs Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System (OS) and is powered by a 1.45 Ghz quad-core processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB.
The smartphone comes with Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based personal assistant named "Niki.AI" which gives users the option to use services like payments, recharges, movie ticketing, health and home services through its channel partners, the company said.
This device sports a 5.5-inche HD display with 2.5D curved glass. Powered by a 3,000mAh battery, the smartphone is designed to last all day long on a single charge, the company claimed. The 4G-VoLTE device comes with a launch offer from telecom service provider Airtel with a cash back of Rs 2,000.