ISRO Recruitment 2019
ISRO Recruitment 2019: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant in the centre Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR) Sriharikota, Arunachal Pardesh.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 45 vacant posts of Technical Assistant/Scientific Assistant/Library Assistant 'A'. Selected candidates will be eligible for a monthly remuneration of Rs 44,900 to Rs 1, 42,400.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
- Automobile Engineering: 1 post
- Chemical Engineering: 4 posts
- Civil Engineering: 4 posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 3 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 5 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 5 posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 2 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 16 posts
- Mechanical Engineering with certification in Boiler Operations (Place of Posting: Propellant Complex Rasayani Facility, Raigad District, Maharashtra): 1 post
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria
Candidates with a first-class Diploma in Engineering in the relevant streams from a recognized university or institution can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website, shar.gov.in (or) apps.shar.gov.in to register their applications from November 23, 2019 until December 13, 2019.
After registration, applicants will be provided with an online registration number, which should be carefully kept for future reference.
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Application fees
Candidates would have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 100. The fee can be paid online through debit card or internet banking.
Applications will be received only through the medium of the official website only. The application for online registration will be hosted on the website between November 23 and December 13, 2019.