- Life Inspirations: AMERICAN MATHS CONTESTS AND MORE
- Teacher Insights: Learning Gene Identified
- Science Innovations: Steel-strong wonder wood is made
- Teacher Insights: Mystery of creative thinking ‘decoded’
- Science Innovations: Brain rhythms are sex specific
- Science Innovations: Pencil and paper convert heat to electricity
- Science Innovations: “Crystals of light” may become a reality
- Science Innovations: WHO warns against unhealthy intervention in birth
- Parent Interventions: Slow Eating Help Prevent Obesity
- Teacher Insights: Intentions of sporting are mostly gender-specific
- Science Innovations: The final hunt for Axions is on
- Leadership Instincts: Abusive supervision lowers productivity
- Technology Inceptions: “Street view for cyberspace” to provide flawless cyber security
- Policy Indications: Are you living in a chemical factory?
- Science Innovations: Herbicide-resistant weeds pose threat to global food security
- Parent Interventions: Bedtime Electronic Use Takes Toll on Kid’s BMI
- Teacher Insights: Dim lights produces dimwits
- Parent Interventions: Babies may Benefit from Pre-Birth Stress
- Science Innovations: “MOF” the future
- Science Innovations: We do it just the same as the fruit bats do!
New Delhi : The Union Public Service Commission has published the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination. The lists, in order of merit, in respect of 232 candidates who have finally qualified on the basis of the results of the CDS Examination (I), 2017 conducted by the Commission and Interviews held by the Services Selection Board are available with the official website of UPSC. These people would be posted in the Ministry of Defence for admission to the (i) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, for 107th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) and (ii) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 21st Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course, commencing in April, 2018. The list of 107th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) also includes the names of the candidates who were recommended earlier on the basis of the result of the same examination for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course(s).
The number of vacancies as intimated by the Government, for (i) 107th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) is 225 and for (ii) 21st Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course is 11.
The results of Medical Examination of candidates have not been taken into account in preparing the merit list. The candidature of all the candidates is Provisional. Verification of Date of Birth and Educational Qualification of these Candidates will be done by Army Head Quarter.
Candidates can also obtain information regarding results by accessing to UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available within 15 days from the date of declaration of final results on Commission’s website for 30 days.
UPSC has a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543.