- Life Inspirations: AMERICAN MATHS CONTESTS AND MORE
- Teacher Insights: Learning Gene Identified
- Science Innovations: Steel-strong wonder wood is made
- Teacher Insights: Mystery of creative thinking ‘decoded’
- Science Innovations: Brain rhythms are sex specific
- Science Innovations: Pencil and paper convert heat to electricity
- Science Innovations: “Crystals of light” may become a reality
- Science Innovations: WHO warns against unhealthy intervention in birth
- Parent Interventions: Slow Eating Help Prevent Obesity
- Teacher Insights: Intentions of sporting are mostly gender-specific
- Science Innovations: The final hunt for Axions is on
- Leadership Instincts: Abusive supervision lowers productivity
- Technology Inceptions: “Street view for cyberspace” to provide flawless cyber security
- Policy Indications: Are you living in a chemical factory?
- Science Innovations: Herbicide-resistant weeds pose threat to global food security
- Parent Interventions: Bedtime Electronic Use Takes Toll on Kid’s BMI
- Teacher Insights: Dim lights produces dimwits
- Parent Interventions: Babies may Benefit from Pre-Birth Stress
- Science Innovations: “MOF” the future
- Science Innovations: We do it just the same as the fruit bats do!
Kochi : The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has published the results of CA Final Examination held in November 2017 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in December 2017 on the ICAI official website http://icai.nic.in/caresult/. The Institute has also released the merit list of top 50 candidates who secure a minimum of 55% in the CA Final Exam.
The pass percentage in Group I only is 15.91% and in Group II only is 15.11%. The percentage of candidates who had applied for both groups and passed either in one group or both groups is 22.76%. Consequent to the results declared today a total of 9479 candidates have qualified as chartered accountants. The result is available on the official website . The results were also sent via email to students who had already registered for the service.