- Life Inspirations: AMERICAN MATHS CONTESTS AND MORE
- Teacher Insights: Learning Gene Identified
- Science Innovations: Steel-strong wonder wood is made
- Teacher Insights: Mystery of creative thinking ‘decoded’
- Science Innovations: Brain rhythms are sex specific
- Science Innovations: Pencil and paper convert heat to electricity
- Science Innovations: “Crystals of light” may become a reality
- Science Innovations: WHO warns against unhealthy intervention in birth
- Parent Interventions: Slow Eating Help Prevent Obesity
- Teacher Insights: Intentions of sporting are mostly gender-specific
- Science Innovations: The final hunt for Axions is on
- Leadership Instincts: Abusive supervision lowers productivity
- Technology Inceptions: “Street view for cyberspace” to provide flawless cyber security
- Policy Indications: Are you living in a chemical factory?
- Science Innovations: Herbicide-resistant weeds pose threat to global food security
- Parent Interventions: Bedtime Electronic Use Takes Toll on Kid’s BMI
- Teacher Insights: Dim lights produces dimwits
- Parent Interventions: Babies may Benefit from Pre-Birth Stress
- Science Innovations: “MOF” the future
- Science Innovations: We do it just the same as the fruit bats do!
New Delhi: In a bid to make 4G smartphones affordable to consumers, telecom services provider Bharti Airtel on Friday announced cashback offers worth up to Rs 1,500 on China-based Transsion Holdings' itel smartphones.
"Customers will get a cashback benefit of Rs 1,500 on itel A40 4G and itel A41 smartphones. Both smartphones will come bundled with a monthly recharge pack of Rs 169 from Airtel," Airtel said in a statement.
itel A40 smartphone will be now available at Rs 3,099 (earlier price Rs 4,599) while the itel A41 will now cost Rs 3,199 (earlier price Rs 4,699). Buyers will have to make payment of Rs 4,599 for the itel A40 and Rs 4,699 for the itel A41 an the cashback worth Rs 1,500 will be given to them over a period of 36 months.
"Users who have made recharges worth Rs 3,000 will be eligible for the first cashback of Rs 500 at the end of 18 months," the company added. They will get another cashback of Rs 1,000 if they complete another set of recharges worth Rs 3,000 over the next 18 months.