AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 to be released Today
NEW DELHI: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi is expected to release admit card for MBBS entrance examination today, May 15, 2019, on its official website. Once the admit cards are released, candidates who have applied for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2019 can visit the official website of AIIMS- aiimsexams.org- to obtain the same.
AIIMS has scheduled to conduct MBBS entrance examination on May 25 and 26, 2019. The MBBS entrance examination will be conducted in two shifts. Once the AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 is released, candidates can obtain the same from the official website of AIIMS. Candidates are required to login with their registration ID and date of birth to get the AIIMS MBBS admit card. It is to be noted that no candidates would be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
Candidates can also follow the steps given below to download AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019.
- Visit the official website of AIIMS- aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, click on the highlighted link which says ‘AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019’
- A login based window will open on the AIIMS’s website
- Enter your registration ID and date of birth to login
- Your AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your AIIMS MBBS admit card 2019 for further requirements
AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2019 is conducted online mode. The duration of the examination will be three and a half hours.